Monday, December 12, 2011

Why is it when you want something so bad you can flavor it, that you have to let it go? I bought a Nikon D7000 to try out, liked it, but wasn't thrilled by it. I took it back and got the Canon 7D, Love it.... but with the way things are right now. I'm having buyers remorse. Not on the now I have it and don't want it. Just the opposite, I want to keep it, but don't think I should. I know how much it cost my family to get it. we are tight on cash for Christmas, Daddy got his present for the year, but what about the rest of my family. Not to mention that my kids would love to take dance lessons etc. that would actually give me something to take pictures of. Right now I have taken about every picture you can take from my back patio and porch. I'm learning how to process 'raw' files and all that. Which is fun, but My kids need to enjoy having hobbies too. Anyone want to leave an opinion feel free. I have 19 days to take it back. Perhaps right after Christmas I'll return it. Or perhaps this week. I don't know.

Mike

No comments: